High Performance Computing (HPC)
Clarkson University hosts several HPC environments. Most are small-scale and supported by individual researchers and research groups. One, ACRES, is centrally supported by the Office of Information Technology.
General information about the genesis of ACRES, the seed hardware and theory of operation and buy-in options for dedicated hardware are available here.
More detailed usage documentation can be found on the sections linked below.
- Available Software
- Going Deeper into EasyBuild: EasyBlocks
- How to Automatically Retrieve Results / Postprocess When Job is Done
- How to Build a Submission Script
- How to find Software (introduction to the module system)
- How To Login To Acres
- How to Run Job on ABAQUS/2022 on ACRES
- How to run your codes on Acres
- How to Transfer Files between Acres and Your Local Computers
- How to Troubleshoot a Failed Easybuild Compilation
- How to Use EasyBuild for Self-Service Software
- How to Use Graphical Applications on ACRES
- Operational Status
- User Contributed Submission Scripts
- Using ACRES: The Basics of a Linux Command Line
- Using the Intel Compilers on ACRES