Zoom - Participants Share Screen
By default, only Zoom Meeting Hosts are permitted to Share Screen. Zoom Hosts can allow participants to Share Screen. Below are options:
Option I - Turn on All Participants Share Screen for all your meetings
- Login clarkson.zoom.us
- Click Settings
- Go to In Meeting (Basic), locate Screen Sharing, Who can Share? Select All Participants and Save.
Option II - Turn on Screen Share for All Participants while in Zoom meeting
- Host clicks to expand menu next to Share Screen button.
- Select Advanced Sharing Options...
- For Who can share? Select All Participants.
Option III - Turn on Screen Share for an individual meeting participant while in Zoom meeting.
- In Manage Participants, mouse over desired individual.
- Select make Co-Host. You may select multiple Co-hosts.
- Co-hosts will have option to Share Screen.
- You have option to remove co-host role when complete.