How to add Find-Me Printers in Windows 10
If you need to add the Find-Me printers in Windows 10 use these steps.
- Click on the Start Menu > Settings Icon (it looks like a gear)
- In the Windows Settings window click on Devices
- In the left column click Printers & scanners
- Click the Add a printer or scanner button and scroll to the bottom of the list and click The printer that I want isn't listed.
5. Click the radio button for Select a shared printer by name
7. Repeat steps 4 though 6 instead using \\Print\Find-Me in Color