Posting Content to Digital Signage - Concerto
- Visit http://concerto.clarkson.edu and log in using your AD username and password.
- From the top choose "Add" under the Content section.
- Please limit your Digital Signage/Concerto content to one per event and two per office/department/organization running at one time.
- Click on "Choose File" under the Specify File to Upload
Your file must be in JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF or Powerpoint (single slide) format.
- Enter a Name to describe your content
- Choose the Start Displaying and Finish Displaying dates accordingly
- For events, you content should not display after the event has occurred.
- Do not change the Show on Screen 8 Seconds setting.
- NOTE: Submissions longer than 8 seconds in duration or three weeks in runtime will be denied so you may resubmit in accordance with the guidelines.
- From the SUBMIT TO FEEDS section, click on the Select a feed... button and choose the the feed you would like the content to appear on.
- You can choose the "Add another feed" button on the right hand side to choose multiple feeds to post to.
- When you are done selecting feeds, click on Submit Content.
- Most content must be approved by a moderator, so submit you content well in advance to provide time for review and approval
Please note, each feed may have different requirements for files that are posted. Please contact the monitor of the feed if you do not see your content posted in a few days.